Wake me up when September End

 




Within 2 months, I will be 28. There is an urge in my mind that I should have been success at this age. At least, I found the workplace that I am comfortable with, providing me an extra time to learn and exercise, as well as fulfilling professionally. 

My job hunting period this year have been incredibly uncertain. Yesterday, I might believe that a job will accept me and offer me high salary, today I might be very uncertain about everything, and have no clue for tomorrow. I have been working in three project within short period time this year. Research, rapid learning and liasing MoH have been part of my learning pathway. This experience was indeed rewarding but the uncertainty keep coming, which made me surrender, at this point, to let go everything which is not mine. 

There will be a better offer, with an uncertainty too. There will be a better workplace but uncertain salary. There will be a better salary, but a worse workplace. They are indeed complementary. One day, when everything is perfect, human will found a flaw and said to move again to another company which for me, currently, quite tiring. 

yet, I decided to take a leap to accept offer which make me an expert one day, which providing me a way to get a doctoral degree in Australia and to still able to serve my family, the job which rewarding, less uncertain and build an expertise as well as surrounded by good people around. I know as a human it might be impossible but with Allah mercy and blessing, nothing impossible. Both my mind, heart and environment will accept me deeply. 

There always be uncertain in life, but will support from family and faith, I believe that I can keep going and see more opportunities. I should always be optimistic about life. I should feel content about life that I am building on. 

and one day you will come and see, Saffa. Semangat ya Bulan Oktober. Mari kita tutup bulan September ini dengan bersyukur. To more opportunity and blessing ahead

Komentar